Saturday, January 21, 2012

A good way to get Friends and Traffic.

You can now connect with fans who can recommend you with a +1, or add you to a circle and actually spend time with your team.

A- create a Google+ Page.   On your page, you can post updates and news about your business, engage in conversations with your customers, send tailored messages to specific groups of people, and see how many +1’s you have across the web.

Here are a few features of Google+ Pages that build relationships:

1- Hangouts. Chat with your customers face-to-face.

2- Circles. Share specific messages with specific groups.

3- +1 button. A way for your customers to recommend your business across the web.

4- Google+ badge. Deliver your content to users in a way that’s easy to share with their friends.

5- Joining sites that use
Google Friend Connect

6- Add a Google Friend Connect  gadget to your site.

______________________________________________


I choose my work, not because of money but satisfaction. GDI is and will be a #1 home business, as long as you have a good  team behind!.


______________________________________________














5 comments:

  1. Great job on the Training blog. I wish you great success with it. I have also invited a few friends to check it out and I hope they will stop by and follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lonnie, if I want to earn more, I must increase my value to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great site!
    Could you please, review my book "Unforgettable Night (Path to Happiness)" on Amazon.com
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie, i am not a member in Amazon. Make me remember at the end of Feb. OK?. I will be absent until that time..

      Delete
  4. we have been waiting for your guiding blog mr.jose...
    good luck for you...

    ReplyDelete